Who should consider Guaranteed Approval Life Insurance?
Guaranteed Approval Life Insurance is “guaranteed issue”. You will not be turned down for coverage regardless of health condition. It is a simple, permanent insurance solution designed to meet the insurance needs of the most challenging applicants. Regardless of your medical condition or previously declined for life insurance, you are eligible for this plan. It is generally purchased to cover final expenses by individuals who are not eligible for other plans of insurance.
How much insurance can I buy?
ISSUE AGES AND AMOUNTS
ISSUE AGES AND AMOUNTS
What is important to know about Guaranteed Acceptance?
Guaranteed Acceptance Life is designed to provide lifetime protection to those with serious insurability conditions. The death benefit is limited to a return of premiums if death occurs by other than accidental means in the first two years. The full coverage amount is payable if death occurs after two years or death is accidental.
What options do I have to pay premiums?
Premium options include annual payments by cheque or credit card and monthly payments by pre-authorized bank debits. The minimum annual premium offered is $150.00. The minimum monthly premium is $15.00
What guarantees exist under this plan of insurance?
- The coverage amount will never decrease for the life of the policy.
- Policies accumulate guaranteed cash values beginning in the fifth policy year. You can use these cash values to pay premiums for as long as there are sufficient cash values. If you choose to cancel your policy, any remaining cash value will be paid to the policy owner.
- Satisfaction guaranteed or money refunded – Guaranteed approval life insurance policies include a 10 Day Free Look Guarantee that gives you 10 days from the date you receive your policy to review it and decide if it is right for you. If you decide to return your policy in that 10 days, we will refund your premium, no questions asked.
What additional benefits are included with every Guaranteed Acceptance Life policy?
Every Guaranteed Acceptance Life policy includes at no additional cost:
- Terminal Illness Benefit, which pays up to 75% of the death benefit to a maximum of $250,000 to the policy owner upon diagnosis of a terminal illness.
- Transportation Benefit, which can assist with the cost of transporting the body of the insured if they die more than 200 kilometers from their principal residence.
In addition, Guaranteed approval life insurance policies may include a number of non-contractual member benefits, offered by Foresters Life Insurance Company, the company which underwrites our policies. These benefits may include:
- Competitive scholarships for tuition for higher learning worth up to $8000
- Renewable higher learning scholarship worth up to $6000 per year for four years for children of deceased members
- Emergency grants to provide short term, temporary financial assistance to members affected by significant personal hardship, disaster or large scale emergency.
- Monthly payment for orphans up to the age of 18 upon the death of both parents
- Money management assistance to provide confidential financial help by accredited counselors
- Legal link, which gives you access to specific complimentary and discounted legal services, such as wills, home ownership and family law
What additional benefits may be added with every Guaranteed Acceptance Life policy?
For an additional premium, depending on your age, you may be eligible to purchase an Accidental Death Benefit for up to 5 times the basic life insurance death benefit. This benefit will pay the chosen additional amount if the cause of death is accidental (as defined in your policy).
Contact Final Expense Ontario’s insurance advisor today to start working on your Guaranteed Approval Life Insurance plan.
Final Expense Ontario is here to help you find accommodating Guaranteed Approval Life Insurance policies. We help you make your decision with total peace of mind. Call us today for a no obligation free consultation 1-800-593-1817 or Get Quote
No medical guaranteed approval life insurance plans range from 5,000 to 500,000 dollars in coverage. A licensed insurance broker can work for you to ensure that you get the best insurance plan possible.
Don’t leave your family with unexpected expenses when you die. Life insurance can be the last gift you will give.
Talk to a licensed insurance advisor from Final Expense Ontario 1-800-593-1817 to make the decision that’s right for you and your family’s needs.