Who should consider Simplified Life Insurance?
Simplified Elite Life is an excellent plan designed for applicants who are in relatively good health or who engage in extreme sports. It is also a great plan for someone who wants to get lifetime coverage fast. The application process is no medical and coverage up to $500,000 is available.
How much insurance can I buy?
ISSUE AGES AND AMOUNTS
ISSUE AGES AND AMOUNTS
What is important to know about Simplified Life Insurance?
Unlike many other No Medical insurance plans, Simplified Elite Life provides immediate coverage with no waiting period. The coverage provides permanent, lifetime protection with guaranteed premiums that will never change.
What options do I have to pay premiums?
You may elect to pay the same premium for the life of the policy, or you may elect to pay a higher premium for only 20 years. Premium options include annual payments by cheque or credit card and monthly payments by preauthorized bank debit.
What guarantees exist under this plan of insurance?
- The coverage amount will never decrease for the life of the policy.
- Premiums are guaranteed and will never increase.
- Policies accumulate guaranteed cash values beginning in the fifth policy year. If you choose to cancel your policy, any cash value will be paid to the policy owner.
- Satisfaction guaranteed or your money refunded – simplified policies include a 10 Day Free Look Guarantee that gives you 10 days from the date you receive your policy to review it and decide if it is right for you. If you decide to return your policy in that 10 days, we will refund your premium, no questions asked.
What additional NO COST benefits are included with every Simplified Life Insurance policy?
Every Simplified Life Insurance policy includes:
- A Terminal Illness Benefit, which pays up to 75% of the death benefit to a maximum of $250,000 to the policy owner upon diagnosis of a terminal illness.
- A Transportation Benefit, which can assist with the cost of transporting the body of the insured if they die more than 200 kilometers from their principal residence.
In addition, Simplified policies may include a number of non-contractual member benefits, offered by Foresters Life Insurance Company, the company which underwrites our policies. These benefits may include:
- Competitive scholarships for tuition for higher learning worth up to $8000
- A renewable higher learning scholarship worth up to $6000 per year for four years for children of deceased members
- Emergency grants to provide short term, temporary financial assistance to members affected by significant personal hardship, disaster or large scale emergency
- A monthly payment for orphans up to the age of 18 upon the death of both parents
- Money management assistance to provide confidential financial help by accredited counselors
- Legal link, which gives you access to specific complimentary and discounted legal services, such as wills, home ownership and family law
legal link, which gives you access to specific complimentary and discounted legal services, such as wills, home ownership and family law
For an additional premium, depending on your age, you may be eligible to purchase any of the following additional benefits
- A term insurance rider that will provide a low cost option to increase your coverage for a temporary period of time. The term can be for 10 years, 20 years or 25 years.
- And the 25 year term rider can even decrease over time to cover a declining mortgage balance.
- Accidental Death Benefit which will pay up to 5 times the basic life insurance death benefit. This benefit will pay the chosen additional amount if the cause of death is accidental (as defined in your policy).
- Child Term Benefit which insures each eligible child for $5,000, $10,000 or $15,000 each.
- Hospital Cash Benefit which pays a chosen daily benefit upon the hospitalization of the Insured.
Contact Final Expense Ontario’s insurance advisor today to start working on your Simplified Life Insurance plan.
Final Expense Ontario is here to help you find accommodating Simplified Life Insurance policies. We help you make your decision with total peace of mind. Call us today for a no obligation free consultation 1-800-593-1817 or Get Quote
Don’t leave your family with unexpected expenses when you die. Life insurance can be the last gift you will give.
Talk to a licensed insurance advisor from Final Expense Ontario 1-800-593-1817 to make the decision that’s right for you and your family’s needs.